The stainless steel aseptic sample valve may take samples from tanks or piping system in sterile conditions. Before or after sampling, sterilization will be carried out.
1. The sanitizing-in-place can be conducted by steam or alcohol.
2. The medium is sealed directly by a diaphragm.
3. The sampling is typical and reproducible.
4. The sampling valve prevents secondary pollution and allows bulk sampling or micro sampling.
1. Maximum service pressure (when closed): 10bar
2. Maximum sterilization temperature: 121~134℃
Materials of Aseptic Sample Valve
1. Body: Stainless steel 304 or 316L
2. Stem: Stainless steel 304 or 316L
3. Seal: EPDM, PTFE
Sanitary Sampling Valve Wholesaler | Flow Control Tool | Piping System Parts